Question

not letting me transfer my number to Mint.

• 21 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge
  • First activity
  • 0 replies

I have been a customer since 2017. I have been on auto bill and had no issues. Till we adding the internet. This is the worst spottiest internet I have ever had, slow, never had a high speed, and if you have more than 4 devices one of them is being slowed heavily. 

We're switching to Mint Mobile now, it's been the most painful process because how hard TMobile is making it to just transfer my number!! I've been waiting for the transfer for 5 hours now, been in the 'live chat' for a few hours, and can now say I've been on hold for an hour now!!! This is ridiculous. Please, please release my number or help me at all? I'm so done with this company. I had no idea it'd be this hard for them to simply release my number.

Glad to see you love and care of customers so much too. Great way to be treated just on hold.... With this terrible sound quality. 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This is basically a user to user forum with some tmobile moderation that don't have account access so you need to contact Tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter to see if they can help.