Question

Pay as you go in us

Badge

Is there a pay as you go plan of t mobile while I am in the us. I dont use the t mob internet nor its calling or texting much, mostly rely on wifi. Is there a plan, so that my number remains active and I can continue to receive text and calls, but dont have to pay for a full prepaid plan?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Have you looked into Tmobile Connect plans?

Tmobile Connect

Badge

Thanks for the info. Yes I knew about these, I myself am in the 15 dollar plan, at present. Even the 10 dollar one also have 1gb data and a large amount of call and text, which I won’t go any close to reach the cap. Am looking for something like the 3 usd pay as you go one, from previously.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

That's a grandfathered plan. You may need to check out MMVO’s that uses Tmobile towers for a plan like that.

Also have you looked at the Google Fi plans?

Badge

Thanks again for helping me out. I wasn’t aware of the other options you suggested. Will surely check that out.

Badge

Also, do you know anything about the internet plans, like the 5 dollar / month one. Does that allow receiving text and calls (that much will suffice for me). And can I downgrade my present prepaid plan to that one, keeping the same phone number.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

On that I don't know. I've never seen that plan.