Question

Primary number cancelled by T-Mobile

• 17 February 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

Primary phone number (prepaid) got cancelled by T-Mobile. No reason given. It still has fund, as far as I know, but since it is removed, there is no way I can check.

Definitely not authorized by me, but unable to call T-Mobile since not in US at the moment.

Can someone from T-Mobile help me out here ? At least let me know why it got cancelled.

Thanks.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Prepaid numbers essentially expire 60 after having no active plan in place.  It doesn't matter if there are funds on the account.  If there are not enough funds to keep the plan active and that period goes beyond 60 days.  The account is closed and the number gets put back into being reassigned.   

Badge

The prepaid plan is valid for a year from last reload. Suppose to expire only in June, so not sure why it is cancelled. The activity log showed it was cancelled during Account Maintenance. The other number on the account still active though.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

If it was a yearly plan and the plan was active.  Try reaching out to the T-Force Team via Facebook or Twitter.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

how long have you been out of country?

I need to get a new o reactive my cancelled number i reside in mexico city and need to keep the USA phone number active please help me online or by phone to let this happen. Thank you 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I need to get a new o reactive my cancelled number i reside in mexico city and need to keep the USA phone number active please help me online or by phone to let this happen. Thank you 

If your prepaid has gone more than 60 days without an active plan on it.  That number has been recycled.  You will need a new T-Mobile SIM card and have to sign up for a new prepaid account.