removing myself from a shared plan to my own

  • 28 June 2023
  • 3 replies


I understand the need to have the PAH sign off on releasing me from the plan, but i am in a situation that involves domestic violence and have a no contact order in place. There is no way to contact, nor would i like to contact the PAH because of this. Is there a way around the need for permission?


Best answer by HeavenM 26 July 2023, 00:26

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Personally, I would start fresh with a new number and let them keep that line on their account.

You can call Tmobile to transfer the line and then they can call the PAH to get consent.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

i second the above..start chance the other would have the new number..

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

T-Mobile recently created a new process to help survivors of domestic violence stay connected. There are a few different ways to get through the process and many resources available so you can get the support you need however it is best for you. Check out all the details at Keeping Customers Safe & Connected | T-Mobile Support