Solved

5G Internet Addressing Issue

• 10 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

I want to get the T-Mobile 5G internet but I think T-Mobile has the addressing messed up for my location. The property I live on is 702, but 702 is split between two houses, A and B. The address search says that 702 as a whole is eligible for the internet, but when you break it down into A and B, both show up, but it says that neither are eligible for the internet. Is there anything that I can do to resolve this? I REALLY want to ditch Spectrum. 

icon

Best answer by fireguy_6364 10 November 2023, 23:21

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

it might end up being either location (coverage around you but those two places are blocked by something) or its on the verge of signal loss. you might opt to contact TMO (recommend contacting them via Facebook or Twitter-starts you with tier 2 support) and see if they have a better answer.

Badge

Badge

it might end up being either location (coverage around you but those two places are blocked by something) or its on the verge of signal loss. you might opt to contact TMO (recommend contacting them via Facebook or Twitter-starts you with tier 2 support) and see if they have a better answer.

That’s probably what I’ll do. I live 800ft from a T-Mobile tower. My cell speeds were about 720mbps download and 126mbps upload, so it’s definitely not a signal issue. I hope they can get it resolved.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

that tower might be down and forcing you onto a further out tower or a further out tower is down forcing everyone onto yours.

when you contact them have them do a network ticket for you.