Solved

Can you Stream Golf Channel?

• 1 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Good day,

I have had T-Mobile Home Internet Service for almost 6-months, and all is well...well, almost. I am trying to get Golf Channel streaming. I have tried numerous times with the activation code for NBC Peacock+ (NBC owns golf Channel) but all to no avail. 

Have you ben able to get it to work? When researching the Golf Channel website, I get the link that takes me to watch “Live.” When I use the link, it takes me to a list of ISPs (Comcast, etc.) and T-Mobile is not present. When I called Golf Channel, they are clueless. I stream Peacock, Apple, etc. all with no issues. 

Any suggestions much appreciated!  

icon

Best answer by Cali Cat 2 December 2022, 00:11

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

I can watch Golf Channel on Youtube TV from an Apple TV device without any issues.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Ok. I’m cancelled YouTube TV due to redundant channels. Maybe I need to rethink it. 

Thanks!

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Ok. I’m cancelled YouTube TV due to redundant channels. Maybe I need to rethink it. 

Thanks!

What’s even better with Youtube TV is not dealing with the dynamic IP issue that all TMO Home Internet users have. When you set your location on Youtube TV, you uses your Youtube TV mobile app so it can use the GPS to get your “true” location and not something hundreds of miles away.