Solved

data accounting

• 29 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

Data accounting is wrong every month. I have the 150g lite plan and just about every month I start getting the data usage nastygrams saying I have reached my limit and the service will slow down. I have to endure pitifully slow performance and the next month I check my usage and it’s under the limit. What the heck is their problem? I’m paying for service and getting shut down at the end my billing cycle monthly. If they ever get another provider in my area I’m kicking T-Mobile to the curb never looking back. 

icon

Best answer by Rogracer2000 30 January 2024, 13:52

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Did you try calling customer service?   When I was on the “Lite” plan, my data-usage matched when the data-cap kicked-in.

Side-note:  When I had the plan 1.5 yrs ago, there was no such thing as a 150 GB plan….they only had 100, 200, and 300 plans.   Makes you wonder if they don’t have something messed up at their end and you're getting capped at 100.

Badge

Not sure what happened but their data use accounting changed completely and now I’m barely using half of what they’ve shown for the last almost year. I’ll keep watching it but when I get a viable replacement I’ll jump ship