Question

HONESTLY, T-MOBILE?

Badge

T-Mobile did NOT keep its word regarding my plan. I switched from Verizon to T-Mobile's 55+ Plan IN 2018 which GUARANTEED that the rate would NEVER increase while I had this plan. T-Mobile broke the agreement by raising my monthly fee by $10. I am thoroughly disgusted by T-Mobile's action which shows the company's untrustworthiness and betrayal towards its customers many of whom have this same plan and also have complained to T-Mobile. T-Mobile only needs to check its Community site to see the reactions of many of these dissatisfied customers. Shame on T-Mobile. Shame on those T-Mobile individuals who decided to betray their customers.

2 replies

Badge

T-Mobile did NOT keep its word regarding my plan. I switched from Verizon to T-Mobile's 55+ Plan IN 2018 which GUARANTEED that the rate would NEVER increase while I had this plan. T-Mobile broke the agreement by raising my monthly fee by $10. I am thoroughly disgusted by T-Mobile's action which shows the company's untrustworthiness and betrayal towards its customers many of whom have this same plan and also have complained to T-Mobile. T-Mobile only needs to check its Community site to see the reactions of many of these dissatisfied customers. Shame on T-Mobile. Shame on those T-Mobile individuals who decided to betray their customers.

In addition, T-Mobile removed any reference to this price guarantee from the original 55+ Plan that I signed for. 

I also have T-Mobile and have been done dirty,my bill was supposed to be 50 with auto pay, first 3months it was 65,then they quit charging my cc, so they charge me late fees for the next 3 months,my bill went from 65 to 165.I am very upset with them.Thank you, have a good day.