Question

How can I get in contact with support with no chat, no cell service, and stores closed?

• 14 August 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

My toddler locked me out of my cellphone by repeatedly pushing the wrong numbers for the passcode to the point that it prompted me to reset. I did, which resulted in me losing all service since the e-SIM info is not in the phone, so it’s asking for a QR code.

It’s now 8:30am EST, a reasonable time to get help from a company… but the stores are not open for another hour and a half, the chat option is not showing on the website (I’ve tried to see if it would work on the app, but the app will not let me in because it needs to text me a code to input… and I can’t receive texts,) I have no service to call (611 is saying call failed as well,) and I am not getting responses on social media. Anything else I can do?

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

T-Mobile Help on Twitter or Facebook.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can also go to the Tmobile website and try live chat.

Badge

Yes, I’ve tried both social media and live chat on the website. No responses on social media, and the live chat option is not showing up on the website.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Getting locked out of your phone for any reason is frustrating enough and then to have all of this pile on as well. What a headache! Are you using an iPhone or Android? The QR code is not always required since the eSIM profile that is on the account should still be the same and you just had to reset the device. Some devices have a notification that comes up after the reset to set up the eSIM without the QR code. Others allow you to download the eSIM through the settings. It is worth checking out our SIM card & eSIM T-Mobile Support page to see if any of those steps can help. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Yes, I’ve tried both social media and live chat on the website. No responses on social media, and the live chat option is not showing up on the website.

did you send them a DM or did you post on their main page?