T-Mobile Phone, Internet and Customer Service

• 26 July 2023
  • 0 replies

Badge

I have been a T-mobile customer for over 13 years.  I really enjoyed being with T-Mobile their customer was top notch and they gave amazing deals.  But, since T-Mobile Home Internet has been introduced, the service has just been going downhill.  Until, just recently, even my phone couldn’t get service on their network anymore sometimes.  When I call in, I was on hold for 30 minutes to 2 hrs sometimes while they transferred trying to get someone who could help me. 

Until just recently my phone wasn’t working again, when my boss try to call me he was just getting a message.  So I had no phone again and then the internet when down in my area. My boss told me then that if I didn’t do something this could affect my job, since I work from home.  

When I got contacted by a tmobile executive team member, i was just told to take my business somewhere else if I wasn’t satisfied.  This is how far they have fallen on service and customer service.  So I felt backed into a corner and I moved my phone to verizon.

I think it’s the end of the uncarrier right now and until T-mobile can fix their network to account for the load that is put on their towers caused by home internet and phone users they are going to keep losing people.  

I have to say, I’m really disappointed in T-mobile right now and I don’t know if they can turn this around.  I hope the T-mobile I used to enjoy comes back.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!