Question

Terrible cust service

• 22 June 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

I am writing this review in order to save frustration and corruption from a cell phone service that is dishonest, and incredibly corrupt!

I signed up with T-Mobile for their Internet service because I was told by a neighbor that the service was pretty good and very reasonable! I only signed up with the Internet service and nothing else! Approximately 30 days in getting the service we had problems and we called T-Mobile and they told us that they would switch out our modem and everything should be fine. We switched out the modem in two weeks later the service went down and we called T-Mobile and they said they would send another modem and that should take care of the problem. Well, it didn't take care of the problem and we canceled and sent all of the equipment in and T-Mobile charged us $235 dollars. They gave us 30 days or they would report us to collections and that's exactly what they did.

You are an absolute fool an idiot if you subscribe to this terrible and corruptive service. I'm currently getting ready to go into litigation and sue them but if you sign up with them it's all on you because you've been warned.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

so you went for net and no phone..had issues..came in here to point out how stupid people are for signing up for TMO home net..by posting in a dedicated to Android phones area..which you only have home net with TMO..so by far no Android or Apple phone..yet didnt bother posting in the forum dedicated to home net?

sure you dont want to edit out telling people how much of an “absolute fool and idiot” they are?

Badge

Hey Fireguy...I guess you didnt read the post correctly.  Let me try again….Got only Internet service.  Had it for two months.  Canceled and paid the final bill.  Month later get a bill for 235.00 and sent immediately to collects.  One more thing, who do you think is the worst cell phone company in the country….T MOBILE….hope that clears up things.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

oh i read it just fine..youre ranting about you getting home net only...no phone...which you up and decided to vent about it in a forum dedicated to Android phones (Android phones does not = home net) and not for example ...the home net forum which would be in the link provided...to help keep things on track and less confusing

so as a simplified recap...youre telling people theyre idiots for getting TMOs home net in an area dedicated to phones...and not a area dedicated to home net..which is your complaint..if youre talking about a phone then hey...youre in the right area..if you are NOT talking about a phone then YOU are posting in the wrong area which only adds to the confusion

same goes for your second thread yet again in the area dedicated to Android phones and not home net..

https://community.t-mobile.com/plans-and-services-36

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Not getting the same experience as your neighbor is strange and frustrating. Sounds like you also took a lot of time and effort to try and get it resolved. That is a whole lot of work for something that we try to make easy peasy. We don’t have access to account information here on the Community, but if you would share just a little more information, I would be happy to try and provide some help or guidance. 

The final bill is always sent to your mailing address and has a breakdown of the final charges. Did it outline what the $235 was for? Were you able to make any type of payment towards the balance before that 30 day timeframe that was provided? Did you happen to keep a picture, copy of, or receipt from the return of the equipment to help with tracking? 

Not getting the same experience as your neighbor is strange and frustrating. Sounds like you also took a lot of time and effort to try and get it resolved. That is a whole lot of work for something that we try to make easy peasy. We don’t have access to account information here on the Community, but if you would share just a little more information, I would be happy to try and provide some help or guidance. 

The final bill is always sent to your mailing address and has a breakdown of the final charges. Did it outline what the $235 was for? Were you able to make any type of payment towards the balance before that 30 day timeframe that was provided? Did you happen to keep a picture, copy of, or receipt from the return of the equipment to help with tracking? 

They never send anything. I cancelled payment and nothing Is done. It's a scam quit protecting them