Solved

Whats up with the redemption codes for the Amazon 4K Fire TV?

• 12 February 2024
  • 10 replies

Badge

Self explanatory. 

icon

Best answer by MP64 24 February 2024, 22:43

View original

10 replies

This is what’s up. 😎

Badge

I had the same problem with not getting the redemption code for the TV.  I ended up contacting T-Mobile through Facebook and got the code.  The TV was delivered today!

I had the same problem with not getting the redemption code for the TV.  I ended up contacting T-Mobile through Facebook and got the code.  The TV was delivered today!

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! 😋 
where ya puttin’ it? I put mine in my office for gaming and sttreaming my games to Twitch

Badge

I am going to mount it on the wall next to my pool table.

I am going to mount it on the wall next to my pool table.

If I bring Seattle Micro-Brews, can I come play pool?? LOL

Badge

It was your post that got me to contact Facebook.  Thank you.

Still waiting for my code..Been contacting customer support service. They keep saying  the code is coming. 

Been two months now. 

Badge

Try this link.  Then message them.  That's what I did and I got the TV about a week later.  I had no luck with tmobile on the phone or online.

https://www.facebook.com/TMobile?mibextid=ZbWKwL

They just keep the run around and we need wait another 10 weeks which is gonna be after March 28, which is the end of the promotion..

Hi All, I went to rebate and did a chat with a representative Steve and just got my code. Went to Amazon and the code worked. My TV will arrive in a few days. Forget calling you get the run around