Question

Google One Billing via T-Mobile Issues

• 5 August 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hi, I've spent literally 3 days trying to get this fixed but when I go to start activation for the Google One 2TB + Unlimited Photos it says
"You can't activate your plan with this account. To finish activation, switch to the account you used to sign up for Google One."
T-Force has no resolution and Google Support says they can't help since it's billed through T-Mobile.
Does anyone know how I can get this fixed I definitely do not have any other Google account at all. Google Support was useless and I just get thrown back and forth between T-Mobile & Google Support.

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

by chance are you on a family plan?  Someone may be using it right now on the account.

Badge

by chance are you on a family plan?  Someone may be using it right now on the account.

nope just me

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hmmm unsure if this will work, but it requires waiting possibly.  Take the Google One off and wait a bill cycle.  Did they try removing it already and then adding it back?

Badge

Hmmm unsure if this will work, but it requires waiting possibly.  Take the Google One off and wait a bill cycle.  Did they try removing it already and then adding it back?

yeah they did it probably 6+ times I got so many texts for activations and tmobile just ended up telling me it'd googles issue ive been calling both parties since the second and I really am not sure how to escalate this to the highest possible bc google support is worse than Ubers non existent support so I just gave up I tried twitter for both parties no resolution just tells each other its their problem and has me flipping back and forth between google support and tmobile so im ready to close this account tbh I am so annoyed

Did you get any resolution? Im going through the same problem. The support via the Facebook chat is far more responsive than the support via the app.

Curious if you got resolution, too. I am having the exact same issue.