Question

How can I get my final bill?

• 20 September 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

I ported out all my numbers and no longer have my PIN.  The online account has been deactivated as well.

Customer Service can’t even email me my final bill?

How can I access the final bill?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey there! It’s great that you are keeping an eye out for that final bill so you don't risk missing it. The website access is linked to the phone number being active so when you port out it does deactivate that portal. The final bill is generated at the end of your normal bill cycle and then is printed and mailed to the address on file. If you want to get it before the mail would be delivered, you can wait til 72 hours after the bill cycle close date and then visit a store to have them print that bill for you. 

I think the biggest point of confusion is that the final bill still generates at the end of the bill cycle and not when you port your numbers out. 

Hope that clarifies things. Have a great day! 

Badge

Is this the case even if I have been on paperless billing?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Is this the case even if I have been on paperless billing?

Yes. Even if you were on paper billing, the final is mailed. You will want to make sure that the billing address is up to date on your account. 

Badge

How am I able to update my address if I can’t access my account online and customer service can’t do anything without a PIN?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Try contacting Tmobile support using messenger on one of Tmobile’s social media accounts like Facebook or X.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

You can also visit your local T-Mobile store to get a copy of your final bill.