T-Mobile Won't Take Credit Cards Anymore! 😡 🤳🏻

• 26 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

We have used T-Mobile as our cell provider for many years and have our account auto pay monthly on a credit card. Today we got a text that T-Mobile will no longer offer its $10 per month savings when you auto pay unless you remove your credit card and pay by electronic check or debit card. Auto pay benefits T-Mobile the most, letting it get timely monthly payments and avoiding the big cost of chasing delinquent payments. We use our United Airlines Visa to auto pay now, which also is a partner with T-Mobile. Besides complaining to T-Mobile, I will complain to United Airlines, who wants me to use my credit card. This is a TERRIBLE business decision, T-Mobile. My business takes credit cards and does not penalize its customers. Who is with me in complaining to T-Mobile?

4 replies

They are playing games with us, so I just stopped Autopay, and asked for a bill at the end of the cycle so I can mail a check in.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I stayed with my credit card and canceled my wearable line so it's a wash now.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

They still take credit cards…  They just don’t offer a discount for using it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

They are playing games with us, so I just stopped Autopay, and asked for a bill at the end of the cycle so I can mail a check in.

keep in mind that its widely mentioned to NOT mail payments..even the USPS will tell you to NOT mail payments in..the odds of it getting lost and not making it there are to high..if it doesnt make it there due to unknown reasons that falls on you not TMO for it not making it there.

if it shows up late thats one thing..they must go by the shipping date..but if its lost..thats all on you.