Question

Apple TV + Verification Code

• 28 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge
  • First activity
  • 1 reply

I've tried numerous times to activate my Apple TV + and I never get the verification code to activate. I go through the add-on in T-Mobile website under my account and it generates a redirect to log into Apple TV. When I do stream now, it asks for my phone number and I never receive a confirm code. Apple support says it's a T-Mobile issue and T-Mobile says I need to cancel my subscription subscription. I do have an apple tv account BUT do NOT have an Apple TV + subscription. How do I get past this as both Companies are completely useless. 

I even created a new Apple TV account and it is the same issue with an existing account that does NOT have the plus subscription. Any help would be appreciated.

5 replies

Same issue here. After attempting to activate Apple Plus add-on, and redirected to Apple from T-mobile, the message from Apple says a verification code has been sent to the T-mobile phone number entered and no code is received after multiple attempts. It’s not possible to activate.Can anyone help?

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Check the primary line(first line that was activated on the plan).  

Badge

Honestly....it's a black hole. The verification code does not come to any of the numbers on my account. So frustrating!

I had this same issue.  I did not realize they sent a link to my husbands line since he is primary listed on our account.  If you didn't get the text,  call their number on the website and as long as you have the primary phone with you, they should be able to send you a link and walk you through it. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Honestly....it's a black hole. The verification code does not come to any of the numbers on my account. So frustrating!

What the person above said.  It’s the main line when the account was activated.  Not the main line setup for online access.

You have to put the number of the MAIN Line of the account and it will send it there.