Hulu On Us

• 3 February 2024
  • 12 replies

Badge

Rec'd the 01/04/24 text announcement that Free Hulu was coming on Jan 25th and a second text 01/26/26 with the link to add it. The link didn't work. Called & they sent another link that didn't work! Was told I didn't qualify. When I sent them a copy of the terms, see below, which states needing to have 2 Go5G Plus OR 2 Magenta Max. We have 2 Magenta Max plans but they're M.M. 55 plans so according to cust service, I  don't qualify.

Why do they send a text to add Hulu if it doesn't even apply? SOOO DISAPPOINTING! 

On top of that, when I followed the first link, it signed me up for a paid Hulu subscription and I had to call and cancel! 

T-Mobile, get your act together!

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This is a known issue and Tmobile is working on it.

Have been trying for weeks to get free Hulu on t-mobile- Hulu tells me one thing- t- mobile another- so frustrating- come close a few times to no avail😫😫😫

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Have been trying for weeks to get free Hulu on t-mobile- Hulu tells me one thing- t- mobile another- so frustrating- come close a few times to no avail😫😫😫

Wait till March when Hulu is limiting it to one household.

I got the text for the offer but it failed as I have a disneyplus account.  So then I tried to find a link and found one but it says I have another hulu offer.   Where?  Can’t find anything about it.

This is infuriating.

Such a bad process.  Tired of it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

If you have a bundle deal with Hulu and Disney+, then that would be the other Hulu offer. That bundle deal is not compatible with our Hulu on Us deals. 

No I only have Disney+basic.  Nothing else.  So still not sure what T-Mobile Hulu offer is available to me and how to find it.

I will be reaching out to support in the next day or so.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

No I only have Disney+basic.  Nothing else.  So still not sure what T-Mobile Hulu offer is available to me and how to find it.

I will be reaching out to support in the next day or so.

Do you have a Hulu account already?

No I don’t.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

No I don’t.

Thank you for the clarification. 

The redemption process definitely starts in a text message. I think you’re on the right path by contacting our support teams. Most people on the Community like working with our T-Force team by sending a direct message to T-Mobile Help on Facebook or X. The easiest way to start in by selecting the icon you want from the bottom of this page. They would be able to verify your account, confirm eligibility, and possibly resend the text message with the right link to redeem. You can also keep the conversation going throughout the registration process, so you have someone to help if you hit any snags. 

Support got me thru the process!  Thx

Wait till March when Hulu is limiting it to one household.

same here, I get so far and get stuck in a loop, have called twice about this, really frustrating!

I had Hulu with Sprint and it carried over to my T-moblile account with the merger in 2023. However, today, 2/29/24, I no longer have Hulu. Hulu web page says to contact T-mobile and T-mobile web page says to contact Hulu. Neither is helpful. Where did my free (with ads) Hulu membership go?