Question

Syncup Drive app signed out and unable to login

• 25 April 2024
  • 7 replies

Badge

The app all the sudden logged me out 2 hours ago after I was normally using it this morning. Every time I put in my correct credentials, It keeps telling me invalid credentials and I made sure everything was right. I tried resetting my password, but it keeps telling me it has difficulty to reach servers. App Cache and app data has been erased on my phone and deleting the app didn't work.

What gives?

7 replies

Badge

Forgot to mentioned that the connection was great everywhere I go in Dallas-Fort Worth area and VPN was turned off for now. It just happened today.

The app all the sudden logged me out 2 hours ago after I was normally using it this morning. Every time I put in my correct credentials, It keeps telling me invalid credentials and I made sure everything was right. I tried resetting my password, but it keeps telling me it has difficulty to reach servers. App Cache and app data has been erased on my phone and deleting the app didn't work.

What gives?

Same exact situation here.  Even installed the “new” SyncUp app and my trackers are not new enough I am forced to use the legacy app.  This needs sorted out for sure.  The app is 100% broken.

Mine has been off since yesterday morning. Super annoying. 

Same here.  Started happening yesterday (4/24/24).  It worked for a little while this morning, then stopped again.  Probably some issue on the Mojio back end.

Same here...this is annoying 😑 

Same here.  I got logged out a week or so ago, but was able to sign back in and connected, but not so today.  And notifications have been randomly hit and miss for a month or so, and multiple notifications when it finally catches up.  

I'm having the same issue. I've been logged out and can't log back in. The app doesn't recognize me. Has anyone figured out anything from T-Mobile yet. They should give us the newer sync up drives at no cost and that would solve this.