Solved

How do I access my T-Mobile account without my phone number or password...

• 15 September 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge

Currently overseas in NEPAL and will be here for a few months longer.

I lost my phone a few hours ago and I’m worried it’s gone for good. I’ve already set the iphone to lost mode, contacted the police and sent them the IMEI number, but I don’t have access to my T-MOBILE account to suspend my sim. I should mention that phone calls to and from my phone won’t even work unless it’s connected to wifi. I need to suspend my SIM card but I can’t even log into my T-Mobile account. Is there anything that can be done? I am using my laptop to write this.

icon

Best answer by syaoran 16 September 2023, 05:55

View original

7 replies

Badge

((This isn’t my actual account))

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

How is T-Mobile supposed to look up an account if you don't even know your own phone number?

Badge

How is T-Mobile supposed to look up an account if you don't even know your own phone number?

I do know my number but I don’t have access to it to reset my tmobile account 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

No one here has access to your account.  You need to reach out to T-Mobile by calling Customer Care or by sending a DM to T-Mobile on Facebook or Twitter with some sort of information for them to find your account and verify it is you and that you are the account holder.

Badge

No one here has access to your account.  You need to reach out to T-Mobile by calling Customer Care or by sending a DM to T-Mobile on Facebook or Twitter with some sort of information for them to find your account and verify it is you and that you are the account holder.

I didn’t know you could contact via facebook. I’ll do that right now. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I don't know why Tmobile changed the verification, you use to be able to verify by either phone number or email address.

It's really benefits customers who lose their phones to be able to access their accounts by using their email account.

How do I access my account without having phone number to attach to my account for the verification code?