Terrible website and app.

• 28 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

The website and app are awful and only getting worse. I’m at the verge of changing companies. While there are a lot of perks to having T-mobile (free Wi-Fi on select flights), the cost is no longer worth the terrible service, especially for prepaid customers. You can’t do anything on your own on the website –– not even access a PDF of a bill statement –– and the app is always broken; if only it’d run as well as the T-mobile Tuesday app. You’d think such a large company would have better web developers. My plan, as a prepaid customer, is way too expensive for such terrible service. And please don’t remove complaints as they’re very useful for those considering switching. Fix your tech!

4 replies

Ahhh, the web site is working again.  :-)

I did get feedback today from the Facebook people, that this is a known problem.  Ok, so …  fix it maybe?  They said that they expected it would be fixed by when my next payment is due in … June …  Ugh.  Personally, I don’t see why it should take so long.  But also personally, this is maybe the 3rd time this has happened in the last 2 years.  I really wonder if they do this on purpose to try and migrate us off of prepaid to a contract …

I haven’t been able to login to my prepaid account, on the internet, or through the app for almost two weeks now.  I have tried talking to them about this on Facebook, but they are clueless.  This has happened in the past, and eventually it will get fixed, just like in the past, hopefully.

Both ask for my userid and password, and then it looks like I’ll be logged in, but then both kick mne back out to the login screen.

Here:  https://account.t-mobile.com/signin/v2/

or here:  https://account.t-mobile.com/

I migrated from the sprint website which was SO much more user friendly. Clearly the web developers are superior to the ones Tmobile has because this site is crap! It constantly says errors when you try to go from the main dashboard to any of the phones. The length of time it takes for it to reload to the next page is really long and ends in error. For being such a large corporation they really need to upgrade their website to handle the influx or customers. Also redesign is in order. Ive been to better small business websites than this broken piece of crap.