Solved

fuel rewards and T moble tuesdays

• 30 January 2024
  • 12 replies

Badge

Today it says “ Last week of extra savings” . Will Fuel rewards no longer be part of T mobile Tuesdays? i use them every week and are about the only thing I use from T mobile Tuesdays

icon

Best answer by HeavenM 5 February 2024, 19:00

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

They're rebranding Tmobile Tuesday's to another name.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

I think this means that the “additional 15¢” will be reduced to 5¢.

Or it could be something else -- This week, there is an offer for a free Pepsi at Circle K, which makes me wonder if the discounted gasoline will change from Shell to Circle K.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

A lot of Shell stations are also Circle K.

If you live in an area where you have a Walmart their app is definitely worth the savings. 10 cents off every gallon of gas with every fill up, groceries and items delivered to your door without any shipping, free paramount and Netflix, discount on anything done in automotive department and all flats fixed free.... Plus much more. I have been terribly disappointed since switching from Verizon to T-Mobile. Looking at US Cellular now. T-Mobile service sucks in this rural area and even in town it sucks and I can't call anyone, only texts, it really pisses me off. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If you live in an area where you have a Walmart their app is definitely worth the savings. 10 cents off every gallon of gas with every fill up, groceries and items delivered to your door without any shipping, free paramount and Netflix, discount on anything done in automotive department and all flats fixed free.... Plus much more. I have been terribly disappointed since switching from Verizon to T-Mobile. Looking at US Cellular now. T-Mobile service sucks in this rural area and even in town it sucks and I can't call anyone, only texts, it really pisses me off. 

Tmobile has hinted that they're going to make a bid on US Cellular.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hello all! The Fuel Rewards program continues to be a part of T-Mobile Tuesdays. The "Last week of extra savings" message does not mean the end of the Fuel Rewards program. In January, the Shell offer was increased temporarily to 20 cents off/gallon. This month it starts back at the 10 cents/gallon savings. 

T-Mobile Tuesdays is a great way to save a bit of money and get some cool T-Mobile gear. You can check out the cool offerings and download the app on T-Mobile Tuesdays - Get Free Stuff & Great Deals | T-Mobile every Tuesday. 

They're rebranding Tmobile Tuesday's to another name.

T-Mobile Tuesdays and some other apps are getting a refresh and there is a new name: T-Life. The update will happen automatically (as long as you allow auto updates) so no need to hunt down another app in the respective app store. It will happen in waves, so if you don’t see T-Life in place of Tuesdays yet, I pinky promise you it will be there soon. 

I can't find fuel rewards on the new tmobile T-Life  app. How do I get back to it? It goes from. FEATURES TO TUESDAYS TO TRAVEL and Shell Fuel Rewards is no longer listed.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

It’s in Travel.  It’s the last item in the section.  The fastest way to find it is Entertainment - scroll up a little.

Thank you so much!!!

Wow, that's interesting! The name change to T-Life really confused me for a while. It's good to know that the Fuel Rewards program is still part of the program, and that Shell is going back to the regular 10 cents per gallon. I usually don't remember to check T-Mobile Tuesdays, but this reminder is very helpful!

I was a tmobile platinum level with a standard 10 cent discount all the time bc i am Magenta plus. With the new t life app, i am now just a 5 cent discount and was told the platinum constant 10 cent discount is no longer available 

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

The discount is the same for anyone who has T Life.  It doesn’t matter which plan you have.  It is currently “10 cents off per gallon with complimentary Gold Status.”  You should always be able to get the Fuel Rewards Gold Status discount which is 5 cents off per gallon.  You can get an extra 5 cents off if you claim the T Life offer on Tuesday.  (and buy gas by Friday.)  

It is still a Tuesday offer, but it is in the Travel section of the app.