T-Mobile Tuesdays Circle K Free 20 oz. Pepsi Deal was not honored

• 4 February 2024
  • 7 replies

Badge

Today, February 3rd around noon, I went to the Circle K at 14493 Culver Dr, Irvine, CA 92604 to redeem the Free 20 Oz. PEPSI-Cola beverage product but the store clerk told me that I only can redeem the T-Mobile deal between Monday to Friday. The Circle K won’t accept T-Mobile Tuesdays on week-ends.

The T-Mobile Tuesdays clearly stated “Redeem by Monday, February 5th, 11:59 pm ET”.

I was wondering if anybody had a similar issue/experience.

gramps28 2 months ago

In the fine print it says participating stores.

I remember when there was a promo for Little Cesar's that only certain locations participated in the Tmobile Tuesday promo.

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

In the fine print it says participating stores.

I remember when there was a promo for Little Cesar's that only certain locations participated in the Tmobile Tuesday promo.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Chances are corporate stores all accept the code, but only certain franchisees accept the coupon. If you can always go to a corporate location. 

For example, if you notice at the bottom it says except Hawaii on a lot of commercials is because almost all of them are franchisees and don't participate in a lot of promotions. 

Badge

The store clerk told me that his store participates the T-Mobile Tuesdays promotion with a special rule that is Monday to Friday only.

His boss told him not to accept the promo code on the weekends (Saturday and Sunday).

I think it’s really depend on each individual store clerk (cashier) to accept or decline the promotions.

I will check on YELP.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/circle-k-irvine-4

It looks the Saturday’s Staff is the bad apple/actor at this Circle K

Yelp Review

The service is terrible. The workers there don't try to help me are very shady. They will just pretend they don't know how their system works to get out of working. Worst gas station convenient market. Circle K should fire the entire staff there. Especially the ones that work Saturday morning around 8am

I had a similar thing happen to me, however neither of the 2 store clerks knew anything about the promotion and tried as they might, they were not able to figure out on the cash register how to grant the promotion even though the scanner accepted the scan of the UPC code. I’m assuming the store I went to participated because the UPC code scanned, seems like there was no training or programming done on the register to accommodate. Kind of disappointing. 

Today, Sunday Feb 4, just told “they received an email that it’s only honored on the Tuesday which just passed.” A waste of time and quite embarrassing. Ask if I’m surprised … UTA: called tmo and asked for a $3 credit. Petty? Yes, but not the first time a ball has been dropped on these “rewards.” 

We went to at least three local stores and all said they were not participating in the T-Mobile Tuesday.  Were all these franchise stores?  Why did T-Mobile not look into his first before choosing Circle K?  T-Mobile needs to only select business that will 100% participate in the Tuesday offers.

Badge

I gave up on Circle K offering from T-Mobile and I stopped shopping/visiting Circle K.