Question

T-Mobile Tuesdays phishing emails

• 11 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

I received an email claiming to be from The T-Mobile Redemption Center via docusign. The subject is "Reminder: T-Mobile Tuesdays Week 364 Prize Notification". There is a link to a docu-sign document. I do not have any messages in the The T-Mobile Tuesdays app saying that I won. 

The body of the message says:

The T-Mobile Redemption Center

redemption@t-mobiletuesdays.com

Congratulations! You have won a prize in the T-Mobile Tuesdays Sweepstakes Week 364, subject to verification. Please follow the instructions in this DocuSign notification to complete the Declaration of Eligibility 6/14/23. Failure to complete these forms by this deadline will result in the automatic forfeiture of the prize. If you have any questions, please contact The T-Mobile Redemption Centre at 844-544-6057, M–F, 9 am – 5:00 pm CT.
Sincerely,
Lisa
THE T-MOBILE TUESDAYS TEAM

Googling the phone number 844-544-6057 shows nothing. For these reasons I think this probably a phishing email but I thought that I would check.

Thanks

Kevin

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

def a scam.

I received an email claiming to be from The T-Mobile Redemption Center via docusign. The subject is "Reminder: T-Mobile Tuesdays Week 364 Prize Notification". There is a link to a docu-sign document. I do not have any messages in the The T-Mobile Tuesdays app saying that I won. 

The body of the message says:

The T-Mobile Redemption Center

redemption@t-mobiletuesdays.com

Congratulations! You have won a prize in the T-Mobile Tuesdays Sweepstakes Week 364, subject to verification. Please follow the instructions in this DocuSign notification to complete the Declaration of Eligibility 6/14/23. Failure to complete these forms by this deadline will result in the automatic forfeiture of the prize. If you have any questions, please contact The T-Mobile Redemption Centre at 844-544-6057, M–F, 9 am – 5:00 pm CT.
Sincerely,
Lisa
THE T-MOBILE TUESDAYS TEAM

Googling the phone number 844-544-6057 shows nothing. For these reasons I think this probably a phishing email but I thought that I would check.

Thanks

Kevin

I just received that today. Same phone number.  I called Tmobile and they got someone from redemption dept. They confirmed I really won. I signed the email and sent it back. I win 100.00 gas card.