Question

Advanced Features 5g Nokida

• 9 February 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

I would like to see increased features from the 5G Gateway.

1. 1: it supports multiple SSIDs, but does not appear to support bandwidth throttling, which is a huge miss in my opinion.
  2. 2: It supports multiple SSIDs, but does not allow me to define one as a guest network, with related guest network limitations (and throttling, see 1: above).
  3. 3: I have no option to change my desired DNS servers. I understand and acknowledge that changing these incorrectly can cause issues with browsing. However, other devices allow it, and it provides additional “advanced” features for those that understand them.. for instance, someone that has their own DNS server internally and would like to use that, instead.

I just started service, so this list may be small in comparison to those that have used it for longer.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

We appreciate the feedback. While I can’t give a solid the features you’re asking for, I can pass this info to the right folks. The company makes changes based on customer needs and what’s in high demand. If this is something that’ll benefit folks, our business higher-ups can at least look into this. 

Thanks for posting.

Badge

We appreciate the feedback. While I can’t give a solid the features you’re asking for, I can pass this info to the right folks. The company makes changes based on customer needs and what’s in high demand. If this is something that’ll benefit folks, our business higher-ups can at least look into this. 

Thanks for posting.

I wish all the features the nokia device has can be added to the arcadyian device in the gateway portal alongside some things that would be useful for gaming such as DMZ mode. If you look at normal routers you will know what i mean.