Question

INTERNET

• 21 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

I PURCHASED THE INTERNET WHEN HOME AND REALIZED IT WAS NOT ABLE TO BE USED IN MY AREA. I CALLED THE SAME TIME AND CANCELED. NOW I AM GETTING A BILL AND I CANNOT EVER GET SOMEONE ONLINE TO HELP. SAYS SITE CANNOT BE REACHED? I NEVER HAD THE INTERNET.

2 replies

Call or stop by your local T-Mobile store they should be able to help you. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

The T-Mobile representative who signed you up for the service should have checked and set up your account only if it was available at your address.  So if it doesn’t work there, they definitely should allow you to return the gateway and not charge you anything. I would contact T-Mobile via the same method you set up the service.  If you signed up at a store, go back to them. If you signed up online, you can call the Sales Support number at +1-844-839-5057. Be sure to have copies of all documentation available--receipts, emails, etc. This should help them find your account, and from that, they should be able to see that you’ve never had a connection to the service and thus don’t owe them anything. And of course, please come back and let us know what happened.