Question

Low temperature alert. Please move the device to a warmer location [Error Cpde TEM001]

• 14 November 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge

T-MOBILE’S 5G INTENETR 
Message on the router : Low temperature alert. Please move the device to a warmer location [Error Cpde TEM001]
It appears again even though the temperature in the apartment is constant 76. if my equipment is broken, do I have to return it?

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

@Kamil, which TMO HI 5G Gateway do you have?

I have ARC KVD21 5G Gateway A and noticed the same message today. What’s going on?

Badge

@henry51 yes

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

@Kamil, I’m assuming you have the Arcadyan KVD21 5G gateway.  That’s what I have too.  I’m stumped when it comes to the “Low Temperature” alert it is dsplaying.  The only thing I could find is an old Reddit posting with no helpful answers. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/tmobileisp/comments/tnwu5c/anyone_with_the_arcadyan_kvd21_get_the_low/

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

does it actually feel cold to the touch?

I have this same unit that is about 2 months old. It has randomly displayed this message but is now on constantly. If I clear it the message comes right back. Unit appears to work ok. 

I am having the same issue currently.. internet has just gone out but i clicked the “clear/acknowledge” button and internet came back.. hopefully no further issues arise.