Question

Text Filitering

• 31 August 2023
  • 9 replies

Badge

The company I work for had text messages filtered about a year ago.  We confirmed that we have everything correct with 10DLC and were not violating any rules or code of conduct.  Our campaigns are proper 10DLC and had met the use case requirements with SBR campaign, Twilio needed to convert the NNID flag on the backend configuration to 10DLC to run our traffic over sanctioned channels. It appeared that the traffic was NOT routing over sanctioned 10DLC. It was running over consumer channels.

This was all corrected and things improved dramatically.   However,  something happened starting on the 21st of this month where TMOBILE (and METRO by TMOBILE) started filtering about 50% of all of our messages again. Is anyone else experiencing this or would know why this filtering is happening again?

9 replies

Badge

Anyone out there having the same issue. 

Badge

@gramps28 @formercanuck @fireguy_6364 @copz1998 @esthergent Curious if any of you have experience with having text messages filtered and how I can resolve?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

nothing i have ever ran into on my side..but all my texting is the normal every day fambam texts and whatnot..

we dont fire each other many links or anything. videos yes..links no..

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I've never had this issue. Is this a business account?

@HeavenM 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

@chris_del sorry, no experience with message filtering. 

Badge

Yes this is a business account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

that’ll be the main reason none of us see it..regular accounts

Badge

Last time I had an issue @srickar assisted me.  Appreciate everyone comments.  Hopefully someone that has run into this issue sees this an can help guide me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

yeah if im remembering right hes in a different department now