Solved

55+ magenta plus cost for 1-line, include 5g?

• 11 October 2020
  • 10 replies

Badge

Hi everybody,

What is the cost for 1-line on the 55+ Magenta Plus plan and does it include 5G?

Cheers

icon

Best answer by gramps28 11 October 2020, 21:05

View original

10 replies

55.00 includes 5g where / when available. 5G is not yet available everywhere. if you have On the Go Lease or 24 month lease on the phone itself you would add the lease amount per month per  phone on  lease.

Badge

Thanks but what is the cost for 1-line only? The plan comes with 2-lines as standard.

Badge

no lease

55.00 plus is total cost . when i had it it was one phone . additional phone 25.00 . i had one phone paid 55.00  -had two phones paid 80.00 . if they have a promotion including two lines most likely one line is still 55.00 - there is no reduction if you choose only one line/ phone.  55 plus is 55.00 . add on  lines 25.00 as far as i know .   simply look up TMOBILE 55 Plus on any internet search . thank you 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

For one line of the  essential 55+ plan it’s $40 plus taxes.. The 55+ magenta unlimited is $50.

It’s in the FAQ’s of the link below.

https://www.t-mobile.com/cell-phone-plans/unlimited-55-senior-discount-plans

Badge

For one line of the  essential 55+ plan it’s $40 plus taxes.. The 55+ magenta unlimited is $50.

It’s in the FAQ’s of the link below.

https://www.t-mobile.com/cell-phone-plans/unlimited-55-senior-discount-plans

Thanks gramps28 but I just clicked that link and went to the FAQ and is states,

Can I get Magenta Unlimited 55 with a single line?

Absolutely! Magenta Unlimited 55 starts at $50 per month for a single line with AutoPay.”

Where did you get $40 plus tax for the essential 55+?

And still no answer to: how much is the monthly cost for a 55 magenta+ plan with a single line.

Badge

gramps28, if I click the price breakdown it shows that magenta+ is N/A but essentials is $40 and magenta is $50.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I couldn’t find the Magenta Plus plan price but my guess would be $60 a month.

The answer he was looking for is that they DONT offer the Magenta Plus plans for folks with just one line.  I’m not sure why and it is frustrating as heck - because I use T-Mobile for my home internet and am very interested in switching my cell service to T-Mobile too - but I want the Magenta Plus plan - not the plain Magenta plan.

I have a single line on Magenta 55+ and pay $50.00 a month with $5.00 auto pay discount. At 100GB I get warning that 5G may slow down after I pass 100GB but it hasn't so far.