Question

Add existing prepaid line to my prepaid account

• 19 January 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hello, I have 2 separate prepaid phones that are activated.  I created an account for the first phone and I would like to add the second phone to the account.

How do I do that?

Thank you.

3 replies

Badge

We’d need to have our Care team look at your account and see exactly which plan you’re on before that change can be made. Give our Care team a call and let them know what you’re trying to do and they can help further. 

I figured it out.  This is what I did in case anyone else runs into this issue.

I attempted to create an account for the second phone using the same email, info, and password that I used when I created the account for the first phone.

After I entered all the info, there was an option that asked if I wanted to add this second phone to the same account.  Now I can log in and both of my phones are listed under the same original account that I created.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

We’d need to have our Care team look at your account and see exactly which plan you’re on before that change can be made. Give our Care team a call and let them know what you’re trying to do and they can help further. 

Your reply was more helpful (and worked!) than any chat or phone call I made to t-mobile. thank you!