Question

Add existing prepaid line to my prepaid account

• 19 January 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hello, I have 2 separate prepaid phones that are activated.  I created an account for the first phone and I would like to add the second phone to the account.

How do I do that?

Thank you.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

We’d need to have our Care team look at your account and see exactly which plan you’re on before that change can be made. Give our Care team a call and let them know what you’re trying to do and they can help further. 

Badge

We’d need to have our Care team look at your account and see exactly which plan you’re on before that change can be made. Give our Care team a call and let them know what you’re trying to do and they can help further. 

I figured it out.  This is what I did in case anyone else runs into this issue.

I attempted to create an account for the second phone using the same email, info, and password that I used when I created the account for the first phone.

After I entered all the info, there was an option that asked if I wanted to add this second phone to the same account.  Now I can log in and both of my phones are listed under the same original account that I created.

Your reply was more helpful (and worked!) than any chat or phone call I made to t-mobile. thank you!