Assurant Sent me a non working Phone

• 26 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

Has anyone else received a damaged unit as an insurance replacement.  I was sent a replacement iphone as part of my claim and the unit was unable to activate or be used.  Assurant and T-Mobile are still giving me the biggest runaround.  

fireguy_6364 10 months ago

insurance replacements get replaced with Assurant stocked devices..usually refurbished..more often than not refurbished.. anywho...its on them to get you a working unitl

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Does it use an esim or physical sim?

Badge

The e-sim couldn't be located and multiple physical sim(s) did not work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

insurance replacements get replaced with Assurant stocked devices..usually refurbished..more often than not refurbished.. anywho...its on them to get you a working unitl

Same exact situation here. They sent an iPhone that was sim locked and completely useless.

almost 2 weeks of dealing with this daily, being hung up on by Assurant, transferred, lied to. I can say this is absolutely the most disgusting company I have ever dealt with.

they email a fedex overnight return label, but when they wanted to send the correct one it was ups and took a week!?!

Today, when the “correct” phone arrived I put in my sim synced to iCloud and… no service again. 

T-Mobile store helped me out. Assurant is full of pigs. End.