Question

@tmomail Rejecting messages with internal error

Badge

This issue started occurring around the end of last week (5/12/22). Anytime a client or I try to send a specific link to a phone number (EX: 1234567890@tmomail.net) we receive the following error: 

“Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain <a href="http://tmomail.net" target="_blank">tmomail.net</a> by <a href="http://tmo-east.mx.a.cloudfilter.net" target="_blank">tmo-east.mx.a.cloudfilter.net</a>. [54.147.231.4]. The error that the other server returned was: 421 4.2.0 qhKynrJLCON26qhKznxskm internal error AUP#BL”

Is the link within the message breaking some kind of policy, or what exactly does the internal error mean?

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

are you sending these links to your customers through your phone or from a computer to their phone?

Badge

@fireguy_6364 From a computer to their phone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/plans-features/consumer-versus-non-consumer-text-messaging

Userlevel 2
Badge

My messages are compliant with the guidelines in that article you linked. I only send messages to myself. It's not spam. Yet my messages to myself are being blocked with the same error. This has been going on for nearly 2 weeks now. I have not received a single SMS from my home automations. Many of these SMS messages are mundane, but some are very important. We need more precise guidelines on how to use the email-to-text feature in a manner that will not result in our email addresses getting blocked and how to get an email address unblocked. If I was to send another person a message and it was blocked, they have no possible way of knowing that T-Mobile blocked a legitimate message. That is pretty heavy-handed. You should implement the equivalent of a spam folder so that users themselves can whitelist senders so that they can correct inappropriate spam flagging. The current system is unreasonable and unacceptable.

Badge

still not working  stupid tmobile workers

Userlevel 2
Badge

still not working  stupid tmobile workers

It’s not going to fix itself. You have to have them create a ticket with CloudMark to unblock the email address you’re sending from. Or you can start using the script I wrote that works around the issue. I’ve posted it in other threads, but apparently not this one.

Badge

ok where is script posted I have a ticket  it is 71244923

Userlevel 2
Badge

​​​​​​The forum won't let me post the link. Just either search the forum for my other posts or look up my gists on GitHub for sendText.osa. My GitHub username is hepcat72.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Wait. Did you create the ticket with CloudMark yourself? I've done that. They don't respond to users. There's a separate ticketing system for their paid clients, I.e. T-Mobile and only they have access to that system. Their support people have to create the ticket for you.

Badge

after 5 calls they finally understood my phone is not problem

their domain  tmobilenet is blocking 

and they created that ticket number  and called me back on a sunday

i searched github, see your deposts but not sendmsg.*