Question

Billed twice from Sprint and TMobile

• 16 September 2021
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hi,

Any tips or advice is much appreciated.

Existing Sprint customer and went into TMobile to upgrade my phone in August. Was advise to cancel sprint right away so I don’t get charged twice.

Chatted with Sprint on 8/11/2021 to cancel all of my lines. Received confirmation that this is complete and should not receive anymore bill. 

Already satisfied two payment with TMobile now roughly $225 for August and September. Came to find out today I still have to pay Sprint for August (which is fine) BUT I have to pay September as well because not all of my lines were cancelled.

I showed my proof to the representative with Sprint and they said nothing they can do and that I have to pay the bill and as of today 9/15/2021 the remaining three lines are now cancelled.

Very unfortunate…my upgrade with TMobile cost me so much money. I am now responsible in satisfying a $300 bill with Sprint and at the same time paying TMobile $200ish. Basically almost $500 for two phone service which wasn’t suppose to happen for August and September.

I felt like I was deceived and lied to by both companies (technically merge into one).

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Try contacting tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms to see if they can help. They're a higher tier of support.

This is a user to user forum with some tmobile moderation that don't have account access.

Same, first this is all very confusing..my sprint store is now a T-Mobile store. I get a new phone from them yet billed 2x once from sprint and once from T-Mobile. I was never told to cancel my lines with sprint why would I if ur the same company??

This happened to me!!! I am roughly out of $600 being double billed. It makes no sense and noone can explain to me. Ive always paid on time with auto pay. I feel bamboozled.

I’m getting the same runaround. Still getting billed for two phones that were turned into T-Mobile when I switched. Not getting any satisfaction anywhere. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

My guess you switched mid cycle and you are paying for it.  You were not billed twice.  You got your final bill from Sprint and now you are paying for T-Mobile prorated and first month standard.  The 2 systems are not connected and Sprint and T-Mobile have not completely combined to be a single company completely just yet.  

What happened to my sprint account & was there any balance owed