Question

billing system is not working - website, app, call center and store

• 29 September 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

Very frustrating that I am trying to upgrade both my watch and cell phone, and for over a week T-Mobile app, call center, website and in store give me the same “error message” cannot process payment, call us. 

For what is worth, I tried with an amex, master card and visa all from different banks, all of them working, including one of them was just charged through auto-pay for my monthly bill.

I strongly recommend t-mobile systems to fix it in a more prompt way, if not, consider not to offer them? It is easier to go to an amazon or a best buy and just buy the devices, caveat, and also making it easier to switch providers. 

Very disappointing to see these type of billing/invoicing systems fail in year 2023 from TMobile - this is not good for business nor longevity.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

so you cant go into a store or call TMO and make a payment? how are you getting an error when you call in?

I’m having the same issue. I’ve tried on the app, website and called! The customer service rep tried two of my cards and neither worked! The card I use for auto pay wouldn’t work either, citing that the billing address didn’t match the cards. This needs to be fixed asap! 

Badge

so you cant go into a store or call TMO and make a payment? how are you getting an error when you call in?

Correct, their systems are not working for me (and others from what the store reps told me too). It just says billing error. 

Badge

I’m having the same issue. I’ve tried on the app, website and called! The customer service rep tried two of my cards and neither worked! The card I use for auto pay wouldn’t work either, citing that the billing address didn’t match the cards. This needs to be fixed asap! 

This has been happening for me for almost 2 weeks. 

This has been happening for me for almost 2 weeks. 

Yeah I had the issue for a couple of weeks too. I ended up upgrading through Best Buy. I linked my T-Mobile account and it worked just fine.

Userlevel 1
Badge

The website and app never work. I’ve been with T-mobile for almost a decade and it only seems to be getting worse. I hope your issue was resolved, but I’m personally starting to heavily consider switching companies.