can’t transfer rebates to bank

Badge

After numerous tries, I finally got most of my rebate. I have added my card to Apple pay, but it will not allow me to transfer to my bank or anywhere else. Anyone else having this issue? I feel so let down by T-Mobile and all of the issues I have had like bad connection, slow, connection, having to call or text numerous times for the rebate. They promise you things that they don’t deliver.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Most of the rebates Tmobile offers are for virtual debit cards that can be used for purchases.

https://promotions.t-mobile.com/faq

Badge

Yes, I understand it is virtual. They assured me more than one time that I could transfer the money to my bank.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If you use social media like Facebook or Twitter you can message Tmobile support on their pages.

Badge

I wound up using money gram. It cost me five dollars but I received the money. Thank you for your help.

After calling the prepaid card support number, I was finally given the correct website to transfer funds(mastercard only-not Visa) to my bank.

You have to create an account at Login.mypaymentvault.com. 

You also need to have your card info. Then, in the top right menu, select transfer funds. 

Do NOT transfer to T Money if you want it to go to a personal bank account.