Can we get a blanket block option for inbound toll free calls.

• 24 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

Little background, due to the nature of my job I am required to be reachable all day. Often within the last 3 months it can be counted on that I will be assaulted by the money lending scam currently active up to 5 times a day while at work. These calls are toll free and unsolicited, they ignore state and federal do not call registries and continue even if you wear out the 9 spot. Reporting them does nothing as they seem to have ownership of the 888, 877, 866, 855, 844 and 833 prefix range and change numbers every call. I would like to propose the option to reject all inbound calls from any toll free number, any unverified number, or any specifically  unwhitelisted number at the account level. Basically no verified caller ID with service provider authentication no ring. I'd like to go a step further and block all inbound calls from foreign sources and if source cannot be authenticated due to a VPN ban all suspicious calls until verified from those sources. Let's go further just let me block any caller I haven't personally white listed or isn't in my contacts from even ringing my phone... add this service to Go5G plus, and next I'll guarantee it will sell.

2 replies

Amen!!! Same here, 3 months of money lending scam calls up to 5 times a day from 888, 877, 866, 855, 844 and 833. Worse is the voice messages are digital and clipping - total joke. Very irritating. Scam shield app doesn’t offer it. Help!!

I like the callers above need to be able to block Tool Free Numbers, I have phoned 611 a few times but we cannot get it done.

How can I stop them