Question

Cannot get paramount plus promotion code

• 17 December 2021
  • 19 replies

Badge

Has anyone found a solution to get the promotion code to generate at https://promotions.t-mobile.com/ParamountPlus??

I typed in my T-Mobile phone number but nothing happens when I click “Continue”, like literally the only thing that happens is my number disappears.

The other site I’ve been directed to is https://promotions.t-mobile.com/rebates. But that promotion code is required.

19 replies

Badge

I get this when I try to sign up:

This site can’t be reached

The webpage at https://www.paramountplus.com/account/skip-to/create-account/monthly-lc/t-mobile/?promo=tmobile7-u48grek5nv might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED

This is everyday, all day long. No one I know can get on and make it work. No one at my T-Mobile store has any answers for this. 

Userlevel 1

Exactly my issue. I have been trying to activate the T-Mobile Paramount Plus offer since 1 month and NOTHING worked, despite the vague reassurances and same links sending of their reps…

Is it deceiving advertising or what?

That’s the error I get

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

<Error>

<Code>NoSuchKey</Code>

<Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message>

<Key>403.html</Key>

<RequestId>A5B847GSEKMC609F</RequestId>

<HostId>G9GocGbOAU0gnPt5ZqMCFURfUr7+MPn9GXgMzVjBStgkVXaDPMu3C1nl/xMdMo8lRXqJHzkNBCU=</HostId>

</Error>

Userlevel 1

Its been 2 months and every time I contact Tmobile CS i get a different answer including from ones who claim to be supervisors.  The last CS person said i would be getting a new code via email in “0-2” hours well we are 36 hours in and still nothing..  I have to say i am totally fed up.   Face facts the paramount code given doesn’t work.  Give us one that works

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Face facts the paramount code given doesn’t work.  Give us one that works

There are probably thousands of T-Mobile customers that had no problem redeeming the Paramount code, including myself.

What did you do to have your code not work?  Was it something similar to what the following T-Mobile customer did?:

Userlevel 1

Its been 2 months and every time I contact Tmobile CS i get a different answer including from ones who claim to be supervisors.  The last CS person said i would be getting a new code via email in “0-2” hours well we are 36 hours in and still nothing..  I have to say i am totally fed up.   Face facts the paramount code given doesn’t work.  Give us one that works

I have had the same exact experience and tried to use their “imaginary” link to 5 different devices. I have frankly given up on the “fake-promotion / false advertising” but I have reported the issue to the FTC and FCC to make sure that they are aware of the false marketing advertising behavior. T-MOBILE counts on customers giving up on it and I am absolutely certain that they are aware that the link is not working properly for many of us. p.s. I am tech-wise, so don’t come at me with silly comments, thanks! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

I have had the same exact experience and tried to use their “imaginary” link to 5 different devices ... link is not working properly for many of us. p.s. I am tech-wise, so don’t come at me with silly comments, thanks! 

Please share with us exactly what happens or what you see when you go to this particular link:

https://www.paramountplus.com/account/skip-to/create-account/monthly-lc/t-mobile

I get “invalid coupon code” when trying to use the suggested code.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

I get “invalid coupon code” when trying to use the suggested code.

The following post might give an explanation:

unfortunately so grateful to read all these comments .  thought I was the only one getting this terrible service. I’ve been on six customer service calls and probably spent three hours not counting an hour with Paramont plus. In the latest alliteration I called on Thursday they said everything would be OKon Friday. Of course on Friday still no Paramount plus. After another hour on the phone with another customer service rep on Friday they said I’ll have to wait until Monday when the business office opens!

finally, after all the ways exhausted, the cs rep issued me a credit in-lieu of paramount+ subscription.

that was nice.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

finally, after all the ways exhausted, the cs rep issued me a credit in-lieu of paramount+ subscription.

that was nice.

That was nice.  What was the credit, $60 for 12 months, or just $5 for one month in which you have to ask for another credit later each month?

it was happening with me, the code is the same for everybody, i cant find the emails but was something with paramount, and the tricky thing is that the link dont work with all the web browsers, at the end works for me using edge, hope that this help.

Userlevel 1

I had this same exact issue, so I decided to check out the FAQ page on the promotion. I suggest you click on the link below and read the right side of the page and I think that’ll help. At least, it’s worth a try:

https://www.t-mobile.com/offers/paramount-plus-deal#paramount-plus-faq

Userlevel 1

Has anyone found a solution to get the promotion code to generate at https://promotions.t-mobile.com/ParamountPlus??

I typed in my T-Mobile phone number but nothing happens when I click “Continue”, like literally the only thing that happens is my number disappears.

The other site I’ve been directed to is https://promotions.t-mobile.com/rebates. But that promotion code is required.

Hello, I had replied to your question with the FAQ link and wanted to share that reading that page really helped. There are some things you have to do before the promotion will work:

First, if you have an ACTIVE Paramount+ subscription, you must CANCEL it AND wait until your subscription expires. My subscription was set to renew on Jan 22, so once I read that FAQ on the 21st, I quickly canceled it and then waited to try to sign up for the promotion today (Jan 24th) now that it is officially expired. 

Once your subscription is fully expired, use that promotion link you have and follow the steps as before - click “Activate Subscription,” then “Get Started,” and log in with T-Mobile account. You have to act as if you’re a brand new customer to Paramount+, so click on “New Paramount+ subscriber...” Then it should take you to the Paramount+ page. 

It’ll have you add a plan; the promotion is only for ESSENTIAL, not Premium. Add Essential as your plan, then continue. On the right, it should look like this:

You’ll have to add a card to continue, but it should give you the entire year for free. This might not work for everybody, but it will definitely help some. Try clearing your cache/cookies also. I did it on Google Chrome and it worked. Good luck!

This is DEFINITELY a SCAM by T-Mobile!  The store “clerks” are NO HELP.  I went in to cancel my plan and they suckered me back in with this FAKE promo.  I’ve tried every which way to get this subscription activated; no luck; time-sucking, life-wasting crap.  

I have been back n forth with both companies for weeks with nothing they say working.  I am down to needing a new code and supposedly that will work.  Been online for hours and still no help!  I’m about done with this and going back to my old provider!

that was nice.

Said they would do that and abruptly cut me off.  Called next day to ask what happened then they claimed they could not do it!  Have been hours on phone back n forth with CS from both companies and been nothing but a runaround.  They can’t fix this they are not going to be able to fix future issues when you get different stories from TMO on how to get it to work.  Paramount CS guy told me 40% of his calls are this fiasco!

Planned on cancelling Spectrum over this thinking I’m going to cancel T-Mobile Home Internet Service!!!

Three different browsers on two different computers/networks, can’t get it to work.

Thanks for absolutely nothing T-Mobile.

I had this same exact issue, so I decided to check out the FAQ page on the promotion. I suggest you click on the link below and read the right side of the page and I think that’ll help. At least, it’s worth a try:

https://www.t-mobile.com/offers/paramount-plus-deal#paramount-plus-faq

Thank you so very very much. I kept getting the “sorry an unrecognizable error occurred please try again later”. On the T-Mobile app. Been trying for days to set it up.

followed link you provided and 5 mins later we are watching Paramount +