Question

Cnanging my billing date

• 23 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

Having been with T-Mobile for well over 20 years on various accounts, I have never had any problems like this one. I am now on social security and when I started a new plan I needed to change the due date for my payment. I started this plan on line, not in a store as usually done, and have been going crazy trying to change the due date for my payment. I am now on Social Security and receive my check on the 4th Wednesday of each month and want to pay it after the check is received. All I want T- Mobile to do is change the billing date to the 30th of the month. What is really so hard about that? Can ANYONE help me with this? Give me some ideas where else to go? I have tried on-line and gotten no where, called and put on hold, and left a number to be called back several days in a row, without a call or response of any kind. HELP PLEASE!!!

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Having been with T-Mobile for well over 20 years on various accounts, I have never had any problems like this one. I am now on social security and when I started a new plan I needed to change the due date for my payment. I started this plan on line, not in a store as usually done, and have been going crazy trying to change the due date for my payment. I am now on Social Security and receive my check on the 4th Wednesday of each month and want to pay it after the check is received. All I want T- Mobile to do is change the billing date to the 30th of the month. What is really so hard about that? Can ANYONE help me with this? Give me some ideas where else to go? I have tried on-line and gotten no where, called and put on hold, and left a number to be called back several days in a row, without a call or response of any kind. HELP PLEASE!!!

View the “Change your due date” section at the following webpage:

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/account/whats-impacting-your-bill