Question

CONTACTS

• 21 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

I’ve had this phone, REVVL V+ 5g with TMobile because of the Sprint merger. I have had NOTHING but problems with the service AND the phone. #1 The day I got the phone, my contact were in it. Now, three to four times per day, a contact will just drop out of my contact list….GONE. I  keep addresses, all of the info I can get, in with each contact. Now I have no number, name, address, nothing. Why is this happening?   #2 VOICEMAIL - Someone will leave me a voicemail three days ago, and wouldn’t ya k now it, there it is, three days later, popping up on my screen. I’ve lost a job interview because of this shit.  #3  QUIT   HOW DO I GIVE YOU YOUR PIECE OF JUNK PHONE BACK AND CHANGE MY PHONE NUMBER TO ANOTHER SERVICE...IMMEDIATELY? The phone was supposed to be free, so don’t try and charge me for them (we got four).I’ve tried contacting TMobile about all of these issues, and, well, they don’t know a freakin thing about fixing any of it either, Imagine that. Please contact me immediately...I am on the account...Angela S McClellan 500 E 50th St Loveland CO 80538, 928-303-8253, pwobbles@gmail.com. This entire catastrophe needs to be rectified now,.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Angela S McClellan 500 E 50th St Loveland CO 80538, 928-303-8253, pwobbles@gmail.com.

Might want to remove your private info, for obvious reasons.