Question

Display name

• 25 January 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

I have an account with two lines, mine and my wife’s. How do I get the website to display my wife’s name regardless of what page I happen to be on where the names are displayed?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

are you meaning the account needs to show as under her name or something else?

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

I have an account with two lines, mine and my wife’s. How do I get the website to display my wife’s name regardless of what page I happen to be on where the names are displayed?

Change your Primary Account Holder (PAH) to your wife’s name.

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/account/set-online-permissions

Badge

Fireguy: There are pages which display both lines. My line shows my name, her line displays only her phone number.

Tomwil: I am the primary account holder, so that is not an option. As stated in the original query, there are pages on the website which display information for both lines. My line always has my name on it, her has her phone number in lieu of her name.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

As stated in the original query, there are pages on the website which display information for both lines. My line always has my name on it, her has her phone number in lieu of her name.

In your account, under Profile, select your wife’s phone number, and then check what name, if any, is filled in under Line Settings, Nickname.

Badge

That seems to have done it. Every page I looked at where both lines were displayed, her name always appeared with her phone number.

I am most appreciative. Thank you tomwill.