does anybody know the exact amount of days your bill can be late before they shut off your phone?

• 6 January 2022
  • 9 replies

Badge

I was curious to know if anyone knew the exact many days that your bill can be late before they shut your phones off I like to know just in case I can't afford it at the due date I know when I can next pay it for sure thank you in advance

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

We don’t want your services getting turned off, so it would be a great idea to set up a payment arrangement. Our Care team can work with you on options so you can keep your services on.

I get paid on the 1st of the month. That's the only way I can pay my bill is on the first.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I get paid on the 1st of the month. That's the only way I can pay my bill is on the first.

you’ll need to contact TMO either through calling in or through one of their social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter to try and set up a payment arrangement. 

or click the link provided above..

We don’t want your services getting turned off, so it would be a great idea to set up a payment arrangement. Our Care team can work with you on options so you can keep your services on.

This is a non-answer and is useless.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

because there isnt an actual answer. few days leeway ish which depending on how many times you have been late might restrict back how late you can be even more.

because there isnt an actual answer. few days leeway ish which depending on how many times you have been late might restrict back how late you can be even more.

This is one of the reasons why I miss Sprint. My husband left T-Mobile a long time ago for Sprint because of their billing practices. Their payment arrangements suck with no real flexibility. And now were back on their billing 🤦🏽 They just switched us over and didn’t even give us a grace or warning with the due date changing. Also where is online chat support? I’m afraid to call in they might charge me $10. I don’t think we’ll be staying long.  

Badge

Your answer, there is no exact date you get suspended. Once an account is past due you are subject to suspension at any time unless you set up a payment arrangememt.

T-Mobile is not as nice to deal with a Sprint was. The rules to billing can be whatever they say they are. At any time I’ve had where my bill was a certain amount and they still wanted me to pay an extra $15 or $30 with no rhyme or reason. We do not expect to stay with T-Mobile very long. I stay with Sprint for over 18 years. I’ve been with T-Mobile for 3 months. Lost most of my services and still paying the same amount bill did not get lowered. Many promises were not kept. We have a total of 7 devices you would think they would try to keep us.

Badge

T-Mobile is not as nice to deal with a Sprint was. The rules to billing can be whatever they say they are. At any time I’ve had where my bill was a certain amount and they still wanted me to pay an extra $15 or $30 with no rhyme or reason. We do not expect to stay with T-Mobile very long. I stay with Sprint for over 18 years. I’ve been with T-Mobile for 3 months. Lost most of my services and still paying the same amount bill did not get lowered. Many promises were not kept. We have a total of 7 devices you would think they would try to keep us.

If you review your bill and compare it with a normal bill you can see where the increase is. And they don't care if you leave. They probably prefer it cuz you likely pay less than a new customer anyways being converted from sprint.