Question

How do i cancel my account with your horrible, non-responsive company?

• 12 July 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Tried calling on multiple occasions but hold times are 45 minutes plus even though they say 15 minutes

Tried the thing where they call you back. It ask you to press #1 but it does not accept it. 

No chat available on the site. 

Just horrible customer service. 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Unfortunately the only way to cancel is to call Tmobile support.

You can try contacting them using messenger on their Facebook or Twitter page. 

Badge

It is sad the way they make it hard to cancel. Some overpaid exec thinks that they can retain customers by making it hard to cancel. But there is also canceling an extra line - when they make that hard they are in danger of losing otherwise happy customers who can use T-Mobile towers and phones through MVNOs

this is the most horrible service i have ever seen!!!!! I want to cancel my account  no body home at T moble...STOP TAKING OUT MONEY FOR SERVICE I DONT HAVE OR USE!!!!

hello, my plan will be stopped immediately.  am Deceived by.  the staff of walmart the one who deals with phones i want it stopped right now bring the phone back arranged it today and there was no plan only pay 1 time for the service and then the iphone would be unlocked i won't let me  lighting up

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Unfortunately the only way to cancel is to call Tmobile support.

You can try contacting them using messenger on their Facebook or Twitter page. 

You can also write them a letter at,

T-Mobile Customer Relations
PO Box 37380
Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380

Since the OP will be paying for the full month anyway, there’s probably not a rush.

They should note that any EIP becomes due in full, if they cancel.