Question

How do you redeem the discord nitro?

• 24 August 2021
  • 17 replies

Badge

I can’t redeem my nitro because everytime i try to, it just opens up discord. The instructions tell my to verify my email, even though it already is. I really want this nitro bad. Can someone help me?

17 replies

i’m having the same problem bu i’m waiting for t-mobile to call me back 

hey so i had the same issue too but what i did was i offloaded the discord app so it wouldn’t just open the app and that worked for me!

ive been doing that for the past hour and nothin happens, my discord opens and does nothin, there’s no 3month discord screen or anything it’s just my discord

I’m having the same issue 

Yeah, the redeem button is just opening my discord to whatever chat I was in and just sits there with no prompting. I’ve closed the app, reinstalled it and logged out and back in on discord and no luck with any of these working. Hoping someone posts if they end up getting help. 

hey so i had the same issue too but what i did was i offloaded the discord app so it wouldn’t just open the app and that worked for me!

This worked for me too.

- Make discord account.

- Delete the app if you have it.

- Click on redeem in T-Mobile app. This takes you to your browser where you enter credit card information. You now have nitro.

- Reinstall app and log in. 

This worked for me too.
Make discord account.

Delete the app if you have it.

Click on redeem in T-Mobile app. This takes you to your browser where you enter credit card information. You now have nitro.

Reinstall app and log in. 

You have to make a completely new account? :(

This worked for me too.
Make discord account.

Click on redeem in T-Mobile app. This takes you to your browser where you enter credit card information. You now have nitro.

Nope! Just uninstall the discord app so it takes you to the billing page in your browser.

So it worked for me all i did was delete the app first. click the redeem button. it should take you to web browser if your on your phone. then type in your information. and then it said it’s activated. then re download the app. don’t forget it’s only for 3 months and will charge after unless you cancel.

also join our discord if you want! ❤️

YUNG GRAVY DISCORD

This worked for me too.
Make discord account.

Nope! Just uninstall the discord app so it takes you to the billing page in your browser.

Yessss!!! This worked perfectly thank you! Uninstall your app, click Redeem, then you can log in and go through the sign up process then reinstall app. 

Tried this and the deal is legit, BUT you can’t redeem if you’ve already had nitro before sadly… :( 

I can confirm, this method works.

I can’t redeem my nitro because everytime i try to, it just opens up discord. The instructions tell my to verify my email, even though it already is. I really want this nitro bad. Can someone help me?

This worked for me too.

- Make discord account.

- Delete the app if you have it.

- Click on redeem in T-Mobile app. This takes you to your browser where you enter credit card information. You now have nitro.

- Reinstall app and log in. 

Just tried this and it worked, thanks!

do any of you know how to send the link to someone else

This worked for me too. 

Son of a B word..

This worked for me too.
Make discord account.

Yessss!!! This worked perfectly thank you! Uninstall your app, click Redeem, then you can log in and go through the sign up process then reinstall app. 

So this isn’t working for me, after I click redeem. It opens a page in safari for me to login to discord, after it just takes to a loading screen where nothing is happening