Question

How to escalate issue to upper management for Trade In promotion ?

• 13 March 2023
  • 8 replies

Badge

I got IPhone 14 pro max by trading in my Samsung A70 for $400 promotion. I have everything documented on my email. But the amount haven’t been adjusted. At first I thought this should take a month or two but after the 3rd month I called the support. They assure me that after the next billing cycle your bill will get adjusted. 

The conversation started somewhere around 2022 December and then I see that on January 2023 I still get to pay the full billing amount. I called them on January they said your adjusted amount will get adjusted in February but it didn’t. I called them on Feb they said for sure its going to happen in March. Its literally frustrating. Please help and let me know how to properly escalate this.

8 replies

Userlevel 2

This is a scam and they do it to a lot of people if you search this community. I had the same thing happen but I originally agreed to the promotion in October 2022. Its know May 2023 and I have been told that my plan was not eligible for the promotion and there is nothing they can do. At the moment I am stuck paying the full pricing of 3 phones that I was would never agreed too. Its a SCAM! If they have not applied the promotion yet, it will never be applied. 

Ugh I need to read these forums before I'm a suxker for this scams or promotions. I have been a tmobile cx for over 9yrs and before that sprint for another 10. I got sucked into this promotion and got approved by upper managerment tech lady who sold me gave me their personal guarantee but I've heard that before. I traded in 3 devices one insurance phone to assurant who I believe never scanned in and gave directly to tmobile for my promotion. So I do believe tmobile ended up with all 3 and assurant didn't scan it in after they recieved it. I got charged a fee for non return I called this way back months ago and said this will happen and sure enough. Lost phone, no the right promotion. Nothing but empty promises and csr after csr on both assurant and tmobile. The only solution or how to getba respond ive heard is contact FCC and the BBB so I will do this after the holiday enough is enough. It seems this is ongoing and I believe with my loyalty as a cx I shouldn't be treated like this. I pay for 4 phones and scummy insurance I guess and upgrade every other year full price never no complaints. This has been a Rollercoaster the last few months. 

Userlevel 2

I totally get it. I am also a long standing customer of 19 years. I will be reaching out to the BBB and also the FCC along with send an email to their executive management team. 

Callie Field (Senior Vice President of Customer Service) email address: Callie.field@t-mobile.com

T-Mobile CEO Email Address: Mike.Sievert@t-mobile.com

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I totally get it. I am also a long standing customer of 19 years. I will be reaching out to the BBB and also the FCC along with send an email to their executive management team. 

Callie Field (Senior Vice President of Customer Service) email address: Callie.field@t-mobile.com

T-Mobile CEO Email Address: Mike.Sievert@t-mobile.com

Just to let you know those email addresses are monitored by their underlings so you may or may not get a response.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Personally, reaching out to the T-Force Team by sending a DM explaining your issue to T-Mobile on Facebook or Twitter and then requesting they escalate that to the Executive Response Team is about the quickest and most reliable way I can think of.  It might take a few days to get that call back from someone on the Executive Response Team but it will be worth the wait.  

This is a scam and they do it to a lot of people if you search this community. I had the same thing happen but I originally agreed to the promotion in October 2022. Its know May 2023 and I have been told that my plan was not eligible for the promotion and there is nothing they can do. At the moment I am stuck paying the full pricing of 3 phones that I was would never agreed too. Its a SCAM! If they have not applied the promotion yet, it will never be applied. 

Same exact thing happened to me. I filed a complaint on FCC and they straight out lied and denied about the situation. I have all the screenshots right from where I was offered a promo deal. You just can't trust Tmobile nowadays! They need the be held accountable for scamming people! What frustrates me the most is the time I spent trying to solve this issue and nothing gets resolved!

Scam. Scam. Scam. I'll drop t mobile like a rag filled with scum.

In fact I'm on a research to find a different cellphone company. 

What a rip off! They gave me a promotion including the old cellphone trade in. They received a galaxy 20fe, just about a year old.

Now they are claiming that the phone had water damage in it. And my promotion was therefore canceled.  I'll cancel my service also if they don't give me my promotion that was promised to me. I'll be posting this on all platforms I can to alert people of this scam.

I agreed.  Don’t believe that they will honor their promise.  I received a notice for a free phone upgrade when they had the 3G Network shutdown.  I had 4 phones to upgrade. I called in at different times. Each time a new promotion ran.  After negotiating with the Customer Service, I got all the phone upgraded. However, I had to call in every month to get the reimbursement ($28.84) for two years (started about 8/31/2022). Now, they are telling me that I can’t get the reimbursement because they have no documentation about the 3G Network shutdown promotion.  I am now stuck paying the remaining charges.  

We need federal laws to allow consumers to get corporation’s customer service notes when they promise their customers discounts and reimbursements. I