Question

Intermittent Texts not receiving

• 5 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to formally lodge a complaint regarding the inadequate service I have been experiencing with T-Mobile. As a loyal customer of T-Mobile for 16 plus years, I have encountered a persistent issue that has greatly inconvenienced me and affected my ability to communicate effectively with my customers.

The crux of my complaint lies in the fact that I am not receiving all of the text messages sent to me by my customers. This deficiency in service has led to numerous instances where important messages have failed to reach me in a timely manner, resulting in missed opportunities, delayed responses, and ultimately, dissatisfaction among my clientele.

I have taken various steps to troubleshoot this issue on my end, including:

1. Verifying that my device is in good working condition and has adequate signal strength.(Samsung tech documentation)
  2. Checking for any software updates or settings that may affect message delivery.
  3. Contacting individual customers to confirm whether they have indeed sent messages to me.

Despite these efforts, the problem persists, indicating that the issue lies with T-Mobile's network or infrastructure.

As a business owner/individual who relies heavily on efficient communication, I cannot overstate the significance of this matter. Not only does it impact my productivity and ability to serve my customers, but it also reflects poorly on the quality of service provided by T-Mobile.

Therefore, I kindly request that T-Mobile thoroughly investigate this matter and take the necessary steps to rectify the situation promptly. Specifically, I would appreciate:

1. A detailed explanation of the root cause of the problem.
  2. Immediate action to address any technical issues within T-Mobile's network that may be contributing to the message delivery failures.
  3. Compensation for any losses or damages incurred as a result of this issue.

Furthermore, I urge T-Mobile to implement measures to prevent similar issues from arising in the future, thereby ensuring a consistently reliable service for all customers.

I trust that T-Mobile values its customers and is committed to providing the highest standard of service. I look forward to a swift resolution to this matter and to restoring my confidence in T-Mobile as my service provider.

Thank you for your attention to this issue. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information or clarification.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I had a picture message go missing yesterday. First time I had one sent right in front of me and not show up.