is anyone else having trouble paying their bill online?

Show first post

30 replies

I found a solution through phone support. Who is poster, tmo_mike_c? He is useless.

Paying through mytmobile is useless, go to tmobile's home page and at the bottom is a pay option and it worked for me. You have to allow all scripts if using a script blocker.

T-Mobile is a joke, even replying to this thread which I'm currently subscribed to was difficult. When I clicked on the link in the email which is dangerous and I should know better led me to a page that instructed not found look under the couch. What is their problem? I'm unsubscribing as I have been able to pay my bill and want no further interactions with this company than absolutely necessary.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

I have had the same feeling of what you are writing. I did get some great help from 2 members that suggested a T-Mobile phone. After a couple of days I bought the phone. It is a great phone, but I don't have much to say about the manufacturer. Your suggestion about a script blocker may be a problem I am having as I still can't use a credit card to put more money into my account. Thanks for that!

Today is 07/24/2021.  I can not make a payment online with my credit card… the payment page keeps looping back again and again….   This has been going on for a week now….no Customer Service person can help.. I have been on the phone for HOURS... they just say that there is a problem  but they can not fix it….…. OK… now what? 

It keeps telling me that there is a server error and that I cannot pay at all. Well guess what? Verizon has no server error. Since my phone is a hybrid and can accept both network types, I am free to shop anywhere. You are telling me that I have to go in person to a store to get my pin so that I can refill my overdue account. If I have to go a store anyway, it will be a different carrier. You don't even care that you lost a customer. The customer service here was always poor anyway, and you always make me jump through hoops just to refill payment. Hopefully people will begin to realize that T-Mobile is worthless and you will go out of business. 

Today is 07/24/2021.  I can not make a payment online with my credit card… the payment page keeps looping back again and again….   This has been going on for a week now….no Customer Service person can help.. I have been on the phone for HOURS... they just say that there is a problem  but they can not fix it….…. OK… now what? 

Switch carriers. Obviously T-Mobile does not care about their customers.