Solved

MLB.TV Won't Redeem

Badge

Trying to redeem the free MLB.TV offer today and when I tap “REDEEM” on the app nothing happens. Anyone else having this issue? I updated to the latest MLB app per their suggestions, but it still will not respond when I tap the “REDEEM” button. Can’t get help from T-Mobile

icon

Best answer by jecorbett 28 March 2023, 21:33

View original

21 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Trying to redeem the free MLB.TV offer today and when I tap “REDEEM” on the app nothing happens. Anyone else having this issue? I updated to the latest MLB app per their suggestions, but it still will not respond when I tap the “REDEEM” button. Can’t get help from T-Mobile

Have you created / logged into MLB app before redeeming?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I had to change my password and now I'm signed up.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I had no issues at all.  It took me to the sign in page, I signed  in, and it automatically redeemed.  

Badge

Yes, I have had an MLB.TV account for over 10 years. I have the updated app for 2023 and I signed in this morning. When I went to redeem the offer on T-Mobile Tuesdays I clicked redeem and it doesn’t do anything. T-Mobile’s online support has been worthless.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Yes, I have had an MLB.TV account for over 10 years. I have the updated app for 2023 and I signed in this morning. When I went to redeem the offer on T-Mobile Tuesdays I clicked redeem and it doesn’t do anything. T-Mobile’s online support has been worthless.

Have you disabled all ad blockers?  Are you allowing cookies including third party cookies?  Are you connected to the T-Mobile network and not using WiFi?

Badge

The lady I talked to at T-Mobile keeps telling me that it can’t be redeemed until April 4 at 5 A.M. and I keep telling her that’s the last day it can be redeemed. She literally has no idea what the actual offer is.

Badge

I’ve tried everything. It seems to be a glitch in the T-Mobile Tuesdays app. Clicking the Redeem button does not even get a response. It won’t click it just stays on the redemption page and there is no response at all

Badge

Apparently it was a restrictions setting in my phone. I just had to remove that and it let me redeem it. Thanks for the input

I have downloaded the MLB app opened and nothing.  I have the page, picked my favorite team but I have not seen any REDEEM but or subscription information.  What am I doing wrong?

I think I got it now.

I turned my adblocker off and it redeemed but in the app it still says free account. And under subscriptions on my iPhone it says pending. Hrmmmm

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

I turned my adblocker off and it redeemed but in the app it still says free account. And under subscriptions on my iPhone it says pending. Hrmmmm

MLB is not showing under subscriptions on my iPhone.

Sure you are not confusing MLB with MLS?

I was having the same problem with a frozen “Redeem” button.  As a FYI, I use DuckDuckGo on iPhone and have disabled the Safari browser in the Settings app (Screen Time → Content & Privacy Restrictions → Allowed Apps).  As DuckDuckGo often does not integrate well with 3rd party apps, I re-enabled Safari, went back to the T-Mobile Tuesday app, and the Redeem button worked.  It appears the adblocker/privacy browser settings may be the primary culprit here.

Badge

I was having the same problem with a frozen “Redeem” button.  As a FYI, I use DuckDuckGo on iPhone and have disabled the Safari browser in the Settings app (Screen Time → Content & Privacy Restrictions → Allowed Apps).  As DuckDuckGo often does not integrate well with 3rd party apps, I re-enabled Safari, went back to the T-Mobile Tuesday app, and the Redeem button worked.  It appears the adblocker/privacy browser settings may be the primary culprit here.

This is what happened to me also. I didn’t have a browser on my phone, because I don’t use my phone for the internet, just a few productivity apps.

Just an FYI for iPhone users….. 

I too was having issues redeeming my code until i realized that my Safari broswer was in “private” (incognito) mode and you CANT redeem the code in that mode… 

Just switch your broswer to its default mode and you should be able to redeem with 0 issues

After switching my browser settings, i was good to go!

BTW….. Go SOX, eff the Yankees!!!!

I was having the same issue, where I couldn’t redeem the free MLB offer. I tried to register multiple times, talked to Tmo support and MLB support and no luck. I finally spoke with an MLB support staff, named Gabriela, who was so nice and helpful. I explained everything that I had been through and she instructed me to uninstall the Tmo app and the MLB app and restart the phone. As an extra precaution, I had her wipe my password from the MLB app and send me a reset link. When you login to the MLB app,  LOGIN WITH THE EMAIL THAT YOU PROVIDED TO TMOBILE. (Nowhere did it say that, it was just, Don’t have an account, create one.) You will then need to create a new password for the MLB app. Just like that, I was able to login. In less than 15 minutes this very helpful lady, was able to accomplish what 3 hours of cust. support with Tmo and MLB couldn’t get done.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Yes.  Use T-Mobile e-mail address as MLB.TV userID and T-Mobile password.

Before attempting to redeem, a good practice would be to delete the MLB.TV App and reinstall it to eliminate any previously saved usedID/password.

I had no problem redeeming and downloading the app, but I can’t see any games. It says free subscriptions under my log-in. Frustrating, but I’ll check with t-mob as soon as possible since none of the posts here have helped. I still love t-mob, though. 

I’m having the same issue any updates? Or anything I can do to fix my issue 

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

I had no problem redeeming and downloading the app, but I can’t see any games. It says free subscriptions under my log-in. Frustrating, but I’ll check with t-mob as soon as possible since none of the posts here have helped. I still love t-mob, though. 

I had that issue until I deleted the MLB App, reinstalled it, and then went through the redeem process again.

I also had to delete and reinstall the MLB App on my Chromecast streaming device. It seems as though the T-Mobile subscription does not work with old versions of the App.  On Apple TV, the App must have updated itself. 

I redeemed the offer, but when I go to watch games, it says my subscription does not allow me to watch the out of market games.  Any advice would be helpful.