Need online support for removing a phone line

• 13 November 2014
  • 3 replies

I work odd hours so I am unable to easily call T-Mobile support. My wife moved to a different provider for work, so I need to drop her line from my account. (Her EIP is paid in full) I want to switch to an individual simple choice plan instead of a family plan. If I am able to do this online instead of over the phone it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

3 replies

Userlevel 4

You may want to try Online Chat.

Beyond that, I BELIEVE their phone lines support something like 9a-10p in each time zone, so that means 9a eastern to 10p Pacific (which is 1a eastern).  That SHOULD give you enough of a time frame to call in to Customer Care.  Plus, they're available 7 days a week, which you shouldn't be working 7 days a week.  It's even illegal in some states 😊

+1 this ,  there is no reason not to be able to order / cancel a line using the Web interface. Heck, I can order a car and have it delivered to my house using my browser! Phone line management should be doable.

I have moved and my ex has kept all my devices and won't give them to me so I would like to cancel all of them except for my phone line witch is 1513217947 for now could u plz help me with this matter