Solved

Netflix limiting to one household.

Userlevel 3
Badge
I've been with T-mobile since they acquired Suncom in 2007. We have 7 devices on our plan (6 phones and a watch).  Our plan was the first to offer free netflix and we're on that same plan to this day (never changed plans such as Magneta, etc., just added devices).

One of these phones (main tmobile account holder) lives in GA and the others (My Daughter and her family) live in Maryland. So how does this affect our Netflix? 

Will we still be able to have netflix at both households because of the t-mobile deal? If not, will t-mobile offer something else?
icon

Best answer by epson 29 May 2023, 15:08

View original

27 replies

I call BS. I have the premium plan and 5 phones. I should be able to share my account between two households. Might be time to rethink both Netflix and T-Mobile. 

Hulu is starting this in March.

Thanks for the info.  

We don’t have to call T mobile support, because nobody knows and cares this issue.

You will see this if you log in to your Netflix account.

Premium plan

Billed through T-Mobile package

And you will be able to find ‘how to add extra slot’.

Then, you will see this message.

Add an extra member to a package or third-party billed account

Extra members cannot be added to partner packages or third-party billed accounts.

If you change your payment method so you can add extra members, you must wait until your next Netflix renewal date before you can add them.

No one in T Mobile can help this issue.

We have to wait for the next available time, or we have to recreate the Netflix account.