Question

New $10 Charge on Bill

• 28 October 2022
  • 8 replies

Badge

A new charge of $10 appeared on my bill this month. It says ‘TMOONEPLUS’ which I assume means T-Mobile One Plus. What I don’t know is what the heck it is or where it came from. Anyone else experience this? Why is there another charge in addition to my monthly plan???

8 replies

I called in and asked they said that it was a one time equipment charge they're setting up some kind of response line or service contact for people who call . I figured out how much they're going to make on this charge and it's over a billion dollars. First of all they take away our credit card payment and now we have to use our bank card which I don't like and then they turn us around and kick us in the backside by charging us an extra fee. Are they trying to drive away customers? Oh they're doing a good job keep it up they're are other places to go.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

you can still use your CC card..you just wont get the discount. if you jump to Verizon you must use their own CC card or a debit card to get the discount..only carrier still doing the normal CC card discount is ATT and they just changed it from $10 to $5.

Same issue with me and no one at TMobile knows why. They told me to contact my bank. My charge clearly says T-Mobile

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

watch or tablet perhaps?

Badge

No, My watch and service are listed up above w/ my phone. This charge is at the very bottom.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

No one here has access to your account.  A quick call to Customer Care or reaching out to the T-Force Team via Facebook or Twitter will get you an explanation  of what the charge is for.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

For One Plus there is a feature where if you use less than 2 GB of data in a billing cycle you get a $10 discount. If you have a line that has been getting this discount, perhaps it’s due to that line going over the limit on that month? Just speculating.

I have this feature, but I get a text when my line is close to going over the limit as well as confirmation when I do go over. But that text only goes to the phone linked to that line and not to the account owner.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

is it the change up for auto pay using a CC card? if youre using a CC card for auto pay you no longer get the $5 discount per line anymore...now you must use a debit card. could this be it?